1/3/15

Getting interested about IoT and digital media

It is time to learn something new. I decided to learn something about digital media, Internet of whatever and marketing/sales.

I found that I am not fully up to date about digital media and there is lot of interesting things to learn. For example a couple of experts from Super Analytics were giving very interesting presentation in a startup lecture organized by Boost Turku. I decided to get hands on experience about Twitter, blogs, Google Analytics and something more. I already had something going on in Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus. So here I am writing my first post to this blog.

Internet of Things seems to be very hot topic at the moment. I would say that there is hype going on around it. Hype or not I got interested about what possibilities different connected devices could offer and found out that a company called Haltian had launched Thingsee One project in Kickstarter. They were collecting funding to develop a device with modem and sensors and a development kit allowing everyone to develop own IoT solution. The project got funded and I got very interesting challenge to learn how to make some useful application with Thingsee. Maybe I will attach Thingsee to by road bike and find out how to use the data it can collect.

In November 2014, I started in Expert on Doing Business in the Baltic Sea Region Training Programme at Turku University of Applied Sciences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here